Memorial Cricut SVG-A Little Bit of Heaven In Our Home
In Our Life, there is an Amazing one who left our world, and definitely, He or She will be in our hearts and we will never forget them
So I love designing These 3 Memorial SVG files for Cricut for Every crafter to make a Memorial custom gift.
You will get :
Premium Digital Files | Instant Download | These are Digital Files, Nothing will be shipped to you
1 ZIP file contains : 3 Different Memorial SVG Designs
the Design formats in this instant download:
- PNG (High resolution ( 12 x 12 inches ) 3600 x 3600 px.
- JPG High resolution ( 12 x 12 inches ) 3600 x 3600 px.
Please see below how each format is supposed to be used:
- The SVG format is mainly used for cutting machines software like
Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer
Edition, and other graphics software like Corel Draw, Adobe Suite, and more. SVG is a vector format so this means
that this format can be scaled and modified without any loss in its resolution. The words are grouped together,
but they can easily be ungrouped and have their color changed if needed.
The DXF format is accessible when using cutting machines software (please check if your version of the software
covers usage of DXF) and also for laser cutting and engraving machines. DXF is also a vector format so this
means that it allows changes without losing resolution quality.
The PNG format is 3600x3600px and is saved at 300 dpi with a transparent background which means it’s the
best quality for print; PNG is a raster format so this means that any changes made to this format will damage its
resolution quality. If you want to make any changes to the file, it’s best to use the vector formats (SVG, DXF & EPS) to
make changes and then export it into PNG format for print.
The EPS format for Adobe Suite – Illustrator, Photoshop, as well as Inkscape or Corel Draw. EPS is a vector format
so any changes made to this format won’t damage its resolution quality.
These cut files are perfect for use in:
- Cricut Design Space
- Silhouette Basic and/or Designer Edition
- Sure Cuts A Lot
- Make The Cut
& Similar Software
Great uses for this design include:
- Have Questions about Licensing or Need any Help with the Product file :
If you have any issues while downloading their product, it’s best that
they write to Me.
Hello, I am Dina, I am the mother of 3 gorgeous kids and also a graphic designer with 3 years of experience in graphic design and digital painting.
- I started to enter the world of graphic design 3 years ago, but I have loved drawing and design since my childhood.
- Drawing, design, and colors are my passion because I believe that drawing and colors add beauty and magic to anything in our life, and also with this talent, I help transform anything into a wonderful thing, and I am also happy to help with my designs any business owner or any Mom or Dad who works from home to make wonderful products such as Apparel – Invitations– Drinkware– Signs– sublimation-T-shirts-mugs-pillow-cards …etc